Wednesday 6 August 2014

July Favourites 2014

Hey Dolls

These are my July Favourites! Some Beauty some not so beauty but overall I have used these everyday throughout the month of July. A little bit late, but better late than never!
 







Lush Big Sea Salt Shampoo

OMG this stuff smells sooooo good I can't even describe it I wish you could smell through a screen, it's like the sea mixed with lemons ahhh. It leaves my hair so refresh and gives so much volume to my not to full hair.

Dove Leave in Conditioner

This stuff is my life saver on holiday, saves my hair after a long day at the beach or pool. You can use this on wet or dry hair, it leaves your hair feeling so soft and smooth and it doesnt matter how much you use it doesn't feel like you have a lot of product in.

Greek Yoghurt and Pomegranate Seeds

I literally eat this everyday with my lunch or as a snack no joke! Its so freaking good!!

Costa Coffee Vanilla Latte

This is my new morning life saver, I get one of these every other day on the way to work, it wakes me up on my long train journey and of course it tastes amaze.

Go Pro Hero 3+ Silver Edition

I have used this all month at home and on holiday I am obsessed! My boyfriend actually got it and I stole it, I used this all holiday in the pool and at the beach with my sister, we made some pretty cool videos which I may post to Youtube soon after I have edited them.

Hope you enjoyed my July Faves,

Amie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment