Wednesday 20 August 2014

Liebster Award ❤




First of all thank you to the Creator of Knowledge from thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.co.uk for the nomination, I feel very honoured as my blog is VERY new! Thank you so much you're so sweet xx

The basic rules:
Link and thank the blogger who nominated you
Answer the questions they asked
Pick 11 other bloggers with no more than 200 followers to nominate
Ask them 11 questions and let them know you nominated them

Favorite month?

This has to be December, as it is my birthday and christmas 5 days apart so I get 2 lots of presents in 1 week.

One book you can read over and over again?

I read quite a variety of books but my favourites are crime and thrillers so this one has to go to all of the Kimberly Chambers books, I can't pick one as their all my favourites!

One place you would love to visit?

Has to be Vegas baby.

What made you start blogging?

I am qualified Beauty Therapist and I am a big Beauty Blog and Youtube Guru fan, photography and video are also my hobbies so I decided to start my own to express my own opinions and also for fun.

Favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, dinner?

Definitely dinner

Are you a morning or night person?

A morning person, which is rare I suppose lol

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Mint chocolate chip

Any blogging advice?

It is ok to find inspiritation in other people but just be yourself.

Do you have a secret talent?

Does being a really really fast walker count? lol

Role model?

My role model would be Lucy Meck as I'm a fitness person I think she has done a great job at changing her body and becoming fit, healthy and successful. She is my main motivation.

Dream occupation as a child?

To be a beautician and hairdresser!


My Nominations:

Viran - viranfreak.blogspot.com
Constellxtion- constellxtion.blogspot.co.uk
Melissa - melissavictoriawhiteley.blogspot.co.uk
Andree - afashionfreefall.blogspot.co.uk
Jasmin - jasmindonaghey.blogspot.co.uk
Andrea - www.phdfashionista.com
Zyndee - simplyzyndee.blogspot.co.uk
Liam - liams-universe.blogspot.co.uk
Laura - lauraphippsxxx.blogspot.co.uk
Lucy - thenortherngirl94.blogspot.co.uk
Kathryn - www.kathrynskatwalk.com


Questions to my Nominations:

1. Favourite comfort food?
2. Your favourite blogger?
3. Do you have any bad habits?
4. What is the most random thing you have ever done?
5. Your dream job?
6. What would you do if you won 10 million on the lottery?
7. Favourite movie/TV series?
8. What type of person would you describe yourself as?
9. What do you do in your spare time?
10. Your favourite drink?
11. What is your favourite time of the year?

Have fun answering :)

Amie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment