Wednesday 6 August 2014

My Trip to Cyprus Nissi Bay 2014

Hey Everyone,

Last week I returned from my trip to Cyprus, I had such an amazing time and the beach was amazing. I stayed just outside Ayia Napa in Hotel Atlantica Aeneas for 7 nights, it is a 5 star hotel and apparently has one of the largest swimming pools in world?! It was my first time staying at this hotel as I normally stay at the Olympic Lagoon Resort down the road which is also beaut. All the stuff at the Aeneas were so kind and lovely and the food was out of this world, I am literally coming home 10 stone heavier! I would recommend this hotel to anybody, couples and families. They have a variety of different rooms and suites some have jacuzzi's and some are swim up room straight from the pool, very cool.

I Thought I would share a few pictures of my trip mostly of me the beautiful Nissi Beach, enjoy!

** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **

** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **

** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **


** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **

** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **

** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **

** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **


** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **





No comments:

Post a Comment